About this Job
Who we are: The Golf Performance Center is the Northeast’s leading golf academy for athletes of all ages and skill levels. For student athletes, we offer both after school programming as well as full-time room, board, and a high school education. We also welcome adults who strive to take their game to the next level.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Pleasantly greet and interact with all guests in-person or on the phone
• Ensure all practice equipment is clean and organized throughout the day
• Maintain outdoor facilities by picking & cleaning golf balls, fixing ball marks/divots, raking bunkers, etc.
• Maintain indoor facilities by washing gym towels, general cleaning/vacuuming, and keep things in order
• Drive Junior Members to and from pre-determined pick-up/drop-off locations using company vehicles.
• A friendly outgoing personality
• A reliable and diligent self starter who can take direction and requires little oversight
• Applicants must have a clean driving record and complete a background check.
• Good personal hygiene and appearance
About Golf Performance Center, Inc.
Your Dream our Passion, Our mission is to help young people reach their greatness through a pathway designed for their individual needs and goals.
We are the premier full service golf academy in Northeast that is looking to expand and to add a full time student experience by providing education opportunities through our private school and boarding for student athletes seeking college preparation experience. Our mission is to help young people reach their greatness through a pathway designed for their individual needs and goals.
Director of Performance
Phone: (203) 790-4653
About this Job