APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 15! Apply today!
GPC Summer Program
July 9th to July 21st
Summer at GPC is not any ordinary golf camp, it’s an intensive program that is perfect for the aspiring collegiate golfer looking for the right game plan to achieve their dreams.
For Aspiring Collegiate Golfers
Ages 13 – 16
Access to Award Winning Player Development and Coaching
Access to World Class Golf Facilities and Boarding at GPC Main Campus
To provide the best possible experience for our junior athletes, spots in our summer program are extremely limited. To be considered please download and submit the application for our coaching team to review.
EXTREMELY LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
- GPC’s Player Development Index Assessment, a comprehensive assessment of the athlete’s physical and golf skills. These assessment results provide guidance for our team to develop an individualized holistic plan to achieve peak performance. Our team then guides the junior golfers through their program of overall performance improvement, developing the physical and golf skills to enable them to compete at progressively higher levels.
- 5 Elements of Success Education Sessions – educational film sessions covering each of GPC’s 5 Elements of Success. Together our 5 Elements approach will set the athlete up for long term success on and off the course. This includes individual work with our clinical psychologist to strengthen the athletes mental game.
- College Golf Recruiting Education – comprehensive information designed to help students with all aspects of the college process. From recruiting to essay writing, students will receive guidance and instruction from experienced professionals ranging from college guidance officers to college coaches. Representatives from Junior Golf Hub will work individually with each athlete to what their path to playing college golf will look like.
- Daily physical performance coaching
- Extended Golf Practice
- Playing privileges at Salem Golf Club, South Salem, NY
- On-course assessment and tournament planning with entrance into a 36 hole HJGT event. Tournament fees included
- Lodging in boutique style campus with separate boys and girls dorms.
- JuniorGolfHub.com Membership
- Equipment analyis and consultation with GPC Custom Clubs
- Nutrition focused meals to optimize performance. Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Fun and engaging down time group activities
- Golf Performance Center apparel and gear
- 24/7 supervision and security from trained staff
Summer Program Total Cost- $6,999
ABOUT THE GOLF PERFORMANCE CENTER
The GPC Summer Program is a perfect opportunity for junior athletes to receive the coaching and structure needed to play college golf and beyond. It’s more than a golf camp, our program mirrors the schedule athletes would experience at top collegiate programs with a focus on competition, physical and mental development, tournament preparation and advanced skill development.
The Golf Performance Center (GPC) is the Northeast’s leading full-service golf academy for athletes of all ages and skill levels, including our premier full service boarding golf academy preparing and placing students at the best college programs across the country. Uniquely located in Ridgefield, CT, we provide junior athletes with the specialized coaching and training to achieve greatness in the classroom, on the golf course and in life.
Summer Program Weekly Schedule
MON/WED/FRI – WORKOUT
Athletes participate in a 1 hour workout focused around improving core and balance, power and speed, and strength as it relates to the mechanics of the golf swing and peak performance.
MON/WED/FRI GOLF PRACTICE
During this 5 hour golf practice golf-athletes will be under the supervision of an expert coach while working on all aspects of their games at our world class facility, GPC National.
TUES/THURS ACTIVE REST/RECOVERY WORKOUT
Rest and recovery are critical components to making progress in the gym and on the course. Tuesday and Thursday the athletes will participate in an organized group workout focused on restoring function and helping the athletes recover from the prior day’s training regimen.
2 DAYS OF ON-COURSE COACHING PER WEEK (TUES/THURS AFTERNOONS)
We understand the importance of on-course coaching and the learning opportunities that arise from the countless situations found on the golf course. Athletes will be taking advantage of on-course coaching two-three of the five days training with us.
TOURNAMENT PREPARATION AND ENTRY
Each athlete will have the opportunity to compete in local and/or regional events while under tutelage GPC coaching. This allows for GPC coaches to access the transference of skills to performance and give feedback to each player.
UNLIMITED FACILITY ACCESS
Sat & Sun 7am-6pm