What is Percussion Therapy?
Percussion therapy is a modality that aids in the management of muscle soreness and recovery through the use of a tool that provides rapid, powerful pulses into the soft tissues of the body. Regular use of a percussion therapy device will accelerate the growth and repair of the body’s tissues by significantly increasing blood flow to the area while also breaking up muscle adhesions and fascia that could be restricting the body’s quality of movement.
Percussion therapy was first introduced in 1974 and the concept has become more of a household name as the tools to perform this method are readily available and easy to use so anyone can begin to reap the benefits.
What is a Theragun?
According to their website, “The Theragun PRO is a professional percussive therapy device that is powerful, quiet, and in a league of its own. Top-of-the-line, commercial-grade deep muscle treatment meets personalized, guided app experiences that help to reduce muscle soreness, improve mobility, and increase relaxation. With a rotating arm, continuous battery life, and an industry-leading 2-year warranty, the Theragun PRO is the advanced, professional-grade recovery tool of choice for professionals and everyday people worldwide.”
How can these tools benefit YOUR GAME this offseason at GPC?
We are offering an exclusive opportunity for 4 of our members to join us for GPC’s first ever Theragun mobility class. The Theragun is a revolutionized home percussion therapy device that will aid in recovery, reduce pain, increase blood flow, break up scar tissue, promote healthy fascia, decrease lactic acid, improve range of motion and improve overall body awareness.
Included in this one of a kind class is the following:
- Your very own Theragun, equipped with 5 different speeds and attachments, used for different areas of the body.
- 4 week course with personalized programming based on your physical limitations
- Education from a GPC Performance Coach with guidance on how to properly use the Theragun to optimize your recovery, implement mobility drills, breathing techniques and understand the science behind it all!
- Pre and Post round Theragun routines
- Small group atmosphere that promotes camaraderie, accountability, and opportunities to learn from others in the group
This class session will take place on Monday nights from 7:30-8:30pm for 4 weeks beginning January 3rd
Program cost: $799 (Theragun retail $399)
This session is limited to the first FOUR Members who register. Sign up today!