Are you a hard-working, outgoing person, willing to roll their sleeves up to help make an impact on the daily operations of the Northeast’s leading golf academy? Do you enjoy working in a fun, energetic atmosphere centered around making a positive experience for everyone who comes through our facility?
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE MEMBER SERVICES ASSOCIATE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Pleasantly greet and interact with all guests in-person or on the phone.
- Ensure all practice equipment is clean and organized throughout the day.
- Maintain outdoor facilities by picking & cleaning golf balls, fixing ball marks/divots, raking bunkers, etc.
- Maintain indoor facilities by washing gym towels, general cleaning/vacuuming, and keep things in order.
- Drive Junior Members to and from pre-determined pick-up/drop-off locations using company vehicles.
- A friendly outgoing personality.
- A reliable and diligent self starter who can take direction and requires little oversight.
- Applicants must have a clean driving record and complete a background check.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
ABOUT THE GOLF PERFORMANCE CENTER Your Dream Our Passion
The Golf Performance Center (GPC), located in Ridgefield, Connecticut, is the Northeast’s leading golf academy. Our goal is to provide valued instruction, guidance, and the necessary facilities to develop junior athletes, both physically and mentally, to successfully navigate challenges in the journey to competitive golf. We offer programs for juniors, post-graduates, collegiate athletes, and adult members who desire to improve and transform their game.
TO INQUIRE ABOUT THIS POSITION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Phone: (203) 790-4653
We are in search of a few energetic, motivated students looking for experience in sports performance training and implementation of the Long Term Athletic Development model. The Golf Performance Center supports the goals of golf athletes of all ages and skill levels, from the complete beginner to the professional athlete. We believe that the body’s physical function dictates the technique that athlete will use to swing the golf club. We also believe in quantifying an athletes improvement through various testing and evaluations methods. You will gain experience on some of the best technology available to capture information about the athlete’s movement and mechanics while implementing strength and conditioning strategies to improve those mechanics over time.
Responsibilities of this position include supporting and running group training sessions after completion of GPC’s Level 1 Coaches Manual. We are looking for forward thinking, ambitious, eager-to-learn candidates who are excited to make an impact on junior and adult golf athletes through physical performance coaching.
About Golf Performance Center, Inc.
Your Dream our Passion, Our mission is to help young people reach their greatness through a pathway designed for their individual needs and goals.
We are the premier full service golf academy in Northeast that is looking to expand and to add a full time student experience by providing education opportunities through our private school and boarding for student athletes seeking college preparation experience. Our mission is to help young people reach their greatness through a pathway designed for their individual needs and goals.
Director of Performance
Phone: (203) 790-4653