The Journey to College Golf Is Expensive, We Are Here to Help
Earn one of 12 merit-based scholarships or financial aid packages to the Northeast’s premier golf academy that has sent over 100 students to the nation’s top colleges and universities
The Academy at GPC
The Academy at GPC is the Northeast’s premier full service boarding golf academy preparing and placing students at the best college programs across the country. Uniquely located in Ridgefield, CT, we provide junior athletes with the specialized coaching and training to achieve greatness in the classroom, on the golf course and in life.
The Academy at GPC was founded on the principle that the educational experience must be personalized to every student’s passion. Where traditional schooling is bound by a rigid, outdated curriculum, our individualized approach provides our students with exact coaching, training and educational environment they need to succeed. This environment has led to:
- Over 100 athletes competing at over 80 different colleges and universities
- Multiple NCAA-All American awards
- Professional victories on the PGA Tour, Korn Ferry Tour, PGA Tour Canada and PGA of America.
- Over 100 wins on the AJGA, Hurricane Junior Golf Tour, Junior PGA, US Kids Junior Tour as well as several USGA titles.
Our Merit-Based Scholarship and Financial Need Program
We recognize that access and affordability to quality education, golf coaching and competitions are three of the most important factors to a junior athlete’s future success. We feel a deep responsibility in removing the financial barriers that families face while trying to navigate competitive junior golf. Through our partnership with the USA Junior Golf Federation, we are delighted to offer 12 deserving young athletes merit-based scholarships and financial aid offerings of up to $95,000 (full tuition) per year to attend The Academy at GPC in Ridgefield, CT.
What the Scholarship Covers –
- Tuition (Percentage determined on a case-by-case basis)
- Room and board
- Meals on The Academy campus
- Travel and entry costs to 10 local, regional and national events per year